Consigliato da 36 persone del luogo ·
Consigli della gente del posto
Bene – city’s beloved beach with a pine forest in the middle of the Marjan hill. You’ll find a tennis and football court there, also a restaurant/bar. Considering the beach is a bit far from the center the best way to approach it is to rent a bike, or go by bus.
- in the hearth of nature - part of Park forest Marjan - has lots of shadow and it is less crowded than Bacvice or Obojena beach - ideal for all - day stay - everything you need is around (a sport center, consisting of tennis courts, children playground, and open-air gym, a bar and a…
Mostly located under the pine trees, at the Bene beach you will find the restaurant, small football field, a tennis court, and the playground for children.
A typical Mediterranean cove with lots of shade from pine tree forest, a rocky coastline and a sandy seabed. Nice and quiet.
Attività uniche nelle vicinanze
Alloggi nelle vicinanze
Altri luoghi consigliati dalla gente del posto
Point of Interest
“Beach Kašjuni is westernmost of the Marjan hill, and the first beach from the beach Kaštelet western-ward. Popular for families with children. The beach has a deep bay, small pebbles, a Café, and changing cabins.”
- Consigliato da 47 persone del luogo
“Nice beaches. More cosy and more quiet thn other beaches. I prefer this beach.”
- Consigliato da 11 persone del luogo
“SPIAGGIA CON LA SABBIA PER PICCOLI E GRANDI, DIVERTIMENTO MASSAGGI, CIBO, GELATO, SPORT, MUSICA....”
- Consigliato da 189 persone del luogo
“The Emperor Diocletian built this palace. It is amazingly well preserved with a population of over 5000 people living within its walls. It is like 'stepping back in time' but with the advantage of shops, restaurants, bars. ”
- Consigliato da 376 persone del luogo