Welcome to UK Sea View Stay located in Uttara Kannada (UK), a Tropical Paradise with Beautiful Arabian Sea, Coconut groves,
Misty Western Ghats and Delicious Konkan Food Cuisines...
Here, your family in our Eco-friendly cottages with Sea facing bedrooms can enjoy unbelievable sea breeze, with special corner-beds for children/elders
and with fun space for Indoor Games,
All within the cottage...
We also have A special Sea view Sitting lounge attached to the cottage.
No more Spoilers,
You will write your own story when you experience the Pristine Canvas of Nature, with the awesome Soundtrack of
Waves of Vitamin Sea...
It's a 4.5 acre Coconut Grove Farm, so we have ample space for your family, your pets and your car ...
The Whole Farmhouse is more of a unplugged kind, but mobile network and charging are available...
This place is connected to prominent cities in India through rail (Konkan Railway) and road (National Highway) and air (Goa, Mangalore and Hubli Airports).
Ample number of buses ply from the district to various cities including Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Manipal, Mangalore, etc.
1. Holangadde Beach - 0 minutes
2. Aganashini Backwater River boating - 20 minutes
3. Kumta Beach - 20 minutes
4. Honnavar Beach - 30 minutes
5. Karwar Beach - 1 hour
6. Gokarna Beach - 30 minutes
7. Murudeshwar Beach - 1 hour
8. Palolem Beach (Goa) - 2 hours (bikers)
1. Jog Falls - 1 hour 30 minutes
2. Apsarakonda falls - 30 minutes
3. Doodh Sagar Falls (Goa border) - 4 hours
1. Holangadde Mountain Trekking - 15 minutes
2. Yana Trekking - 40 minutes
- Forest Safari/River Rafting
1. Dandeli Forest Safari/River Rafting - 3 hours
- Famous Temples
1. Kanchika parameshwari - 15 minutes
2. Gokarna - 30 minutes
3. Idgunji - 30 minutes
4. Dhareshwar - 30 minutes
5. Murudeshwar - 45 minutes
6. Belur - 6 hours
7. Hampi - 6 hours
1. Mirjan Fort - 30 minutes
- Daily Site Seeing Packages for the places above are available.
Konkani food is mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Karnataka, Maharashtra and Goa.
Seafood like prawns, crabs and fish, coconut and local spices are some of the main ingredients used in their delicacies.
You will also find a lot of fiery and spicy dishes with a hint of coconut.
Although Konkani foods are pre-dominantly non-vegetarian, the vegetarian fare is equally delicious.
1. Trekking Trails
2. Cycling Trails
3. Morning/Evening Beach side walks
4. Beach Volleyball
Scooters, bikes and cars are available On Hire.
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
The Sea-facing Wooden Eco-Friendly Cottages are specially built for you to have your own space and to experience the beauty of nature.
Market Rate for this Premium Beach-facing Stay is around Rs 2500/- per person per day but our Tariff is only Rs 1500/- per person per day with breakfast on house...
Tipo di stanza
Tipo di sistemazione
Camere da letto
Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, India