Villa Lorena is nestled in the green hills of the Marche, in a land rich in history and food and wine traditions.
Located in the quiet valley called 'Vallesina', Villa Lorena is surrounded by olive tree groves and lawns, the ideal place to relax in contact with nature. From here you can quickly reach the Adriatic Coast, which is less than 15 kilometres; with 20 minutes by car you can reach Senigallia, a town with a lively nightlife, with many bars and restaurants, beaches of very fine sand with shallow water, also suitable for children, and many beach resorts.
Small historic towns develop a cultural and gastronomic itinerary around the villa; among these towns there are: Morro d'Alba, Ostra Vetere, Belvedere Ostrense and San Marcello.
This is the territory between Jesi, in the inland, and Senigallia, on the Adriatic coast; in a production area of excellent wines including the 'Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi', the 'Rosso Conero', the 'Rosso Piceno' and the 'Lacrima di Morro d'Alba', the latter is a famous doc wine with a deep ruby red colour.
Located in the central part of the Marche, Villa Lorena is an ideal starting point to discover its beauties: not far from the sea, with long equipped beaches and the famous 'Velvet Beach of Senigallia', the cities of Pesaro and Ancona, the romantic castle of Gradara, Porto Recanati, Recanati and the museum about the writer Giacomo Leopardi, the historic towns of Staffolo, Genga, Offagna, Corinaldo and Ostra, the Sanctuary of Loreto, the Frasassi Caves.
This villa is located in a quiet place, surrounded by olive tree groves and sunflowers fields, set in a tranquil valley. The swimming pool, next to the villa, has a whirlpool area, has a maximum depth of 1,40 meters and is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
Near the pool area there is also a large gazebo with sofas to comfortably relax outdoors and a children's playground area. At guests disposal there is an outdoor area equipped barbecue and some mountain bikes.
Villa Lorena is on two floors, connected internally or externally, with a staircase.
In a recently built annex next to the villa there is a brand new and professional kitchen, with a dining room and a terrace for outdoor dining.
In this annex there are two bathrooms for guests.
The ground floor consists of an entrance hall, two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and 3 apartments with separate access:
– a bedroom with two single beds, with air-conditioning, minibar and ensuite bathroom with shower;
– a double bedroom with possible extra single bed, with air-conditioning, minibar and ensuite bathroom with shower;
– an apartment with living room-kitchen and fireplace, bathroom with shower and 2 bedrooms, one with double bed and one with two single beds. The kitchen is equipped with sink, 4 ring hob, fridge and microwave. Separate entrance with loggia for exclusive use;
– an apartment with living room-kitchen, bathroom with shower and 1 double bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with sink, 2 induction hob, fridge and microwave. Separate entrance with loggia for exclusive use;
– an apartment with living room-kitchen, bathroom with shower and 1 double bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with sink, 2 induction hob, fridge and microwave. Separate entrance, wheelchair friendly, with loggia for exclusive use.
The first floor is composed of:
– 4 double bedrooms, with air-conditioning, TV and minibar, each one with ensuite bathroom with shower;
– 1 bedroom with two single beds, with air-conditioning, TV and minibar, with ensuite bathroom with shower;
– a spacious and bright room that extends outwards, with a wonderful panoramic view of the pool. In this room you can have breakfast and you can use the large terrace surrounding almost the entire first floor of the villa.
The villa is fully air-conditioned. There is a TV and a minibar in each room.
Staying at Villa Lorena you can request the following services not included in the rental price:
– breakfast served in the living area on the first floor of the villa;
– aperitifs served at the poolside;
– tastings of typical products of this area.
Furthermore you can eat in the family restaurant, 1 km from the villa, taking advantage of the customer discount.
Access through automatic gate.
The rental price includes:
fully cleaned property equipped with linen and towels; pool towels; weekly linen change; weekly and final cleaning; utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use); Wi-Fi; use of mountain bike (nr.4); pool and garden maintenance.
Non disponibile: Rilevatore di fumo
Non disponibile: Rilevatore di monossido di carbonio
Cosa tenere a mente
Regole della casa
- Vietato organizzare feste/eventi
- È consentito portare animali domestici