Restored summer retreat for nobility
14 ospiti · 7 camere da letto · 6.5 bagni
Enjoy a Tuscan retreat that’s both quiet and secluded and convenient to the region’s cities at Villa Vianci. Originally built as a summer home where noble families could escape the heat, the restored seven-bedroom property offers an escape from the pressures of modern life without sacrificing modern conveniences. Located just off the highway between Florence and Siena outside the town of Staggia Senese, it’s in the center of Tuscany without being in the thick of things.
The elegant three-story home is approached through a gated courtyard and surrounded by vineyards and cypress groves. There’s a pool with outdoor shower as well as a charcoal barbecue, outdoor dining area and plenty of lounge chairs for sunbathing. Thanks to the recent restoration, the interiors are air-conditioned and have Wi-Fi access. The property’s caretakers live on the premises, making it easy to get assistance if needed.
The living areas of Villa Vianci prove that stately spaces can be comfortable, too. In the sitting rooms, terrazzo floors covered by Persian rugs, paneled walls and original moldings create an elegant envelope that’s filled by traditional-style wooden furniture and plush sofas pulled up to a fireplace. The formal dining room continues the theme with cool mint-green walls and antique sideboards. The kitchen, however, is fresh and modern, with white cabinets, black and white tile floors and marble countertops.
Each of the villa’s six bedrooms has air conditioning but is just as elegantly decorated as the property’s common spaces. There are five bedrooms with king or queen beds, each of which has its own ensuite bathroom. The remaining two bedrooms share a bathroom; one has two twin beds, and the other has two twin beds that can be converted into a queen bed.
Villa Vianci is set on a hilltop outside the ancient town of of Staggia Senese. From the villa, it’s just over a mile to the town’s church, restaurant, tennis court and grocery store. The Castellina Scalo train station is about 3 km away and the Colle Val d’Elsa golf course is 8 km away. There’s a beach 77 km away, and a ski area 137 away. The cities of Siena and Florence are 17 and 45 km away, respectively.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Note: The caretakers live on the premises of the villa, in a portion of the third floor with independent entrance.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into Queen), Shared bathroom with Bedroom 6, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into Queen), Shared bathroom with Bedroom 5, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi access
- Baby equipment
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Swimming pool (open between May and October)
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Charcoal BBQ
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity consumption (up to 400 kWh)
- Water and gas consumption
- Mid week (Wednesday) full villa cleaning
- Once a week linen change
- Bath towels changed weekly
- Bed linen changed weekly
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Continental breakfast
- Horseback riding
- Wine tours
- Guided tours in Florence and Siena
- Heating consumption
- Electricity consumption over 400 kWh
- Additional cleaning service
- Additional maid service
- Additional linen and towel change
- Additional bedding (Twin size bed)
- 2 km to:
- Staggia Senese town
- Grocery store
- Tennis court
- 3 km to Castellina Scalo Train Station
- 8 km to hospital and Colle Val d’Elsa Golf Course
- 17 km to Siena
- 45 km to Florence
- 65 km to Florence Airport
- 77 km to Cecina Beach
- 137 km to ski slope
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Barbecue a carbonella
Cucina dello chef
Macchina del caffè
Adatto alle famiglie
Kit per bambini
51 min di auto
12 min di auto
4 min di auto
6 min di auto
34 min di auto
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa