Santa Fe, Nuovo Messico
When deciding whether to become an Airbnb host, it is important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to give you some useful links that may help you better understand laws and regulations in Santa Fe. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have questions, contact the City’s Short-Term Rental Office at 505-955-6336 or email@example.com.
Short-term rental regulations
The City of Santa Fe allows short-term rentals to operate with a permit or registration, and business license (Municipal Code Section 14-6.2). In residentially zoned properties, a permit and business license are required to operate, with a required 50 foot buffer between units. There is a citywide maximum of 1000 short-term rental permits are available. In non-residentially zoned properties, a registration number and business license are required to operate.
Hosts are required to display their short-term rental permit or registration number on any listing advertisement.
Hosts in residentially zoned properties are required to obtain a short-term rental permit and business license. While the short-term rental permit must be issued to a natural person, the property itself does not need to be owned by a natural person. Upon receiving a permit from the City, hosts are required to notify neighbors within 200 feet and submit a mailing list and signed affidavit of mailing to the Land Use Director within 10 days.
Hosts in non-residentially zoned properties must obtain a registration number for each short-term rental as well as a business license.
As part of the application process, all hosts must submit local contact person information, a certificate of occupancy, a signed statement affirming compliance with all applicable laws, and the following fees:
- Application fee: $100
- Permit or registration fee: $290
- Business license fee: $35
- Spokane, Stato di WashingtonSe stai pensando di diventare un host Airbnb, ecco alcune informazioni che possono aiutarti a comprendere le normative applicabili nella tua…
- Albuquerque, Nuovo MessicoSe stai pensando di ospitare con Airbnb, ecco alcune informazioni che possono aiutarti a comprendere le normative applicabili nella tua citt…
- Tucson, ArizonaSe stai pensando di ospitare con Airbnb, ecco alcune informazioni che possono aiutarti a comprendere le normative applicabili nella tua citt…